Join the millions of people have discovered how to exercise from home.
More and more Americans are finding it difficult to find the time to exercise at the gym. Many people have found that it is easier to exercise from home for a variety of reasons.
Here are the top three reasons to exercise from home:
1. Save Time:Besides saving time driving to the gym,you will also save time waiting for equipment and unnecessary socializing that usually occurs. You can easily save yourself 1 1/2 to 2 hours of time on each of your workout days by not having to travel to the gym.
2. Save Money: Here in the Northeast an average gym membership at Golds Gym, Powerhouse gym, Bally’s gym, or the New York sports club runs approximately $60 per month. That’s $720 per year. With that kind of money you can outfit a– better than average home gym.
3. Get Faster Results: Okay, okay–I know what you’re saying “how in the world am I going to get faster results by working out at home– instead of the gym?” Well let’s forget about the time savings alone.
The fact that you won’t be traveling back and forth to the gym and dealing with all the stress and aggravation that provides you will begin to find yourself having more energy and a greater mental focus. These two things alone will allow you to get more out of your workouts.
In addition, you’ll be motivated to workout more often because the exercise equipment will be readily available to you.
If you find yourself lacking motivation to train then follow these two tips to jump-start yourself:
1. Set aside a specific area or room for you will not be bothered by anyone who will be able to focus on your workout.
2. Play some energetic or motivational music to get yourself pumped.
3. Track your workouts and create a graph either by hand or on your computer that shows your progress. They say a picture is worth 1000 words and that is so much more truer and staying committed to your exercise at home program