The Memphis Grizzlies (38-34, 1-1) are underdogs heading into Game 3 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Utah Jazz (52-20, 1-1) at FedExForum on Saturday, beginning at 9:30 PM ET on ESPN. The series is tied 1-1. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of May 27, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Jazz vs Grizzlies Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of May 27
Sean McDermott: Out (Foot)
Jazz and Grizzlies Records ATS
- Utah is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 42-31-1.
- The Jazz have a winning record against the spread when favored by 5.5 points or more, going 32-20-1 this season.
- Utah and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 47.3% of its games this season (35/74).
- Memphis has a 43-32-1 record ATS this season.
- For the 15th time this season, the Grizzlies are at least a 5.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 7-7 against the spread.
- Memphis and its opponents have regularly been held under the total points bet this season, only reaching the over in 48.7% (37) of their 76 games played.
Head to Head
Donovan Mitchell (25 points) led the Jazz over Ja Morant (47 points) and the Grizzlies 141-129 in their most recent matchup on May 26, 2021. The Jazz were favored by 10 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 270 total points in the matchup went over the 219.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/31/2021||Jazz||Grizzlies||-6||225||-239||193||Regular Season||111-107 UTA|
|3/27/2021||Jazz||Jazz||-9||226.5||-418||320||Regular Season||126-110 UTA|
|3/26/2021||Jazz||Jazz||-10||229.5||-575||431||Regular Season||117-114 UTA|
- In Utah’s matchups this season, the Jazz and their opponents have eclipsed Saturday’s over/under of 224.5 points 35 times (47.3% of opportunities).
- 41 Memphis games this year (53.9% of its matchups) ended with a final score higher than Saturday’s total of 224.5 points.
- On average, the over/under in Jazz games is 0.3 points fewer than the over/under of 224.5 points in this contest.
- Grizzlies’ games have a total points bet of 225.7 points this season, 1.2 points more than the over/under for this game.
- The average implied total for the Jazz this season is 116 points, one more point than their implied total of 115 points in Saturday’s game.
- Utah has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (115) 42 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Grizzlies (115.2) is 5.2 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (110).
- Memphis has scored more than this game’s implied total of 110 points 45 times this season.
- The Jazz are the league’s fourth-highest scoring team (116.6 PPG), while the Grizzlies allow the 16th-fewest points per game (112.4) in NBA play.
- The Jazz have totaled 675 more points than their opponents this season (9.1 per game on average), and the Grizzlies have scored 74 more points than their opponents (one per game).
- Mitchell leads the Jazz scoring 26.4 points per game.
- Mitchell’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 36.5, 0.4 greater than his season average of 36.1.
- Utah is led in rebounding by Rudy Gobert’s 13.5 rebounds per game and assisting by Mike Conley’s 6.0 assists per game .
- Conley’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 27.5, 1.8 higher than his season average of 25.7.
- Mitchell is the top three-point shooter for the Jazz, hitting 3.4 per game.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 3.4.
- Utah’s blocks leader is Gobert, who averages 2.7 per game. Conley leads the team averaging 1.4 steals an outing.
- Gobert’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 blocks lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Morant has the top spot on the Grizzlies scoring and assist lists, putting up 19.1 points and 7.4 assists per game.
- Morant’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 35.5, 5.0 higher than his season average of 30.5.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ 12.5 rebounds per game paces Memphis’ rebounding effort. He also adds 17.1 points per game.
- Valanciunas’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 39.5, 8.1 higher than his season average of 31.4.
- Grayson Allen leads the Grizzlies in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.1 made threes per game.
- Allen’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots greater than his season average of 2.1.
- De’Anthony Melton is at the top of Memphis’ steals hierarchy with 1.2 steals per game and Brandon Clarke leads the squad in blocks with 0.9 per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from